Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I am having extreme difficulty with level 578 on Candy Crush. I need tips. Do you want me to quit? I need help,please.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Totally and utterly impossible level. If I reached this level I think I am pretty experienced but whether I try on Android, I.Pad, Lap Top it has beaten me. On the verge of leaving for good!!!!!
Somewhere, on this site, several people mentioned using a jelly fish to help. I did, and beat the level with moves to spare. Thank you!
For me this was one of those levels where I had to take a step back and be patient. I was just playing a few times throughout the day. Focus on the conveyor belt for the bombs and chocolate, don't waste moves anywhere else. Check out some videos on youtube as well, you'll see some helpful comments, pick up some tips etc:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mha93mnWZAQ