Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I GET THIS MESSAGE NOW AND CAN'T PLAY MY GAME...HELP !!!!!
Content was blocked because it was not signed by a valid security certificate.
For more information, see “About Certificate Errors” in Internet Explorer Help.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hey Becky. Sorry to hear that you are having problems playing the games. Everything is working well for me. I suggest you try the normal troubleshooting steps; clearing the cache/history, testing on another browser and making sure that your Java is up to date. It has always worked for me if I have had any problems.
King even made this video to help:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OESCE4Jj2tU
Let me know how you get on