Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I am currently on Candy Crush level 762..I able to send extra moves but not receive any...
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
if your friend playing in computer,he will able to send u.
Nope...all my friends play from computer...I've reached level 1181 now (plus finished "ALL" available Dreamworld levels) but still haven't received a SINGLE extra moves booster from friends or family...My name just doesn't show up in their games...
I'm really upset coz i could've used those extra moves in many difficult levels...