Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Three hundred blue and green candies are needed but counter is not giving actual count and super bomb is not clearing the board as it should. Anyone else having this problem or have a solution?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I am in the same boat. I have used all bonuses and all my gold bars. I have been on this level for 5 weeks.
I haven't got that far yet, you're doing a lot better than me! I did find this video online though of a player passing the level, I hope it can helps you.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tS8pSwwnCfM
Also when I am really struggling with a level I give it a break for a few days and then when I come back my brain is refreshed and I always pass the level in one or two tries.
I hope this helps, let us know how you get on.