Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
PLEASE I'M TRIED OFJUST PLAYING FARM HEROES...I'M WAITING ON LEVEL 38 .......PLEASE CREATE OR LET ME ON THE NEXT LEVEL NOBOBY IS CLOSE TO ME.....HELP PLEASE I WANT CANDY CRUSH...PLEASE CANY CRUSH NEW LEVELS ...I'M BORRRRED
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hey, what do you mean you are waiting on level 38 in Farm heroes?
Also I think there will be new levels in Candy Crush soon, I always check out their Facebook page for the best place to find out first about new level releases.
https://www.facebook.com/candycrushsaga
Let us know how else we can help you!