Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
i keep losing the walnut via striped candy blast or the thing just disappears altogether. i have taken screenshots,and clearly i have the level beat but it still says 1 ingredient remaining. This has happened 4 times now.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I haven't had this problem with this level. I know it is a pain but are you able to take a screenshot so that we look at this for you? Also I suggest you try all of the usual troubleshooting steps for PC related problems. Clearing the cache, updating your java etc. King have made a video which should help show you these steps. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OESCE4Jj2tULet us know how you get on
I haven't had this problem with this level. I know it is a pain but are you able to take a screenshot so that we look at this for you? Also I suggest you try all of the usual troubleshooting steps for PC related problems. Clearing the cache, updating your java etc. King have made a video which should help show you these steps.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OESCE4Jj2tU
Let us know how you get on