We're aware of an issue with Facebook purchases for all King Games and our team is on it. 🛠️ Hang tight while we fix things! You can still enjoy the game, and we'll keep you posted once it's solved.

Mobile Apps

Tanis
Tanis Posts: 2 Newbie

We use the mobile apps without Facebook...and intend to keep it that way as we use tablets with no Data.  Unfortunately, every time we open a King App it subsequently opens an adjoining web page asking us to log into Facebook.  How do we shut this off?  After a day of playing we need to go close 10's of 20's of open tabs in the browser.  How do we shut off King Apps asking to log into Facebook?

Answers

• LisaBa
    LisaBa Posts: 225 Level 2

This is unusual, on mine I can just press play on the first screen and it doesn't ask me to connect to Facebook, this only happens if I press the "Connect" button. What kind of tablet are you playing on? Sounds silly but you are not accidentally pressing the blue Facebook tab instead of the "play" one? 

• Tanis
    Tanis Posts: 2 Newbie

Hi Lisa,

I agree...it is strange and does not happen on all the apps.  It is primarily happening on Bubble Witch2.  We're using it on an iPad Mini (brand new).  Very strange...thanks for adding to the discussion!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?