Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I had to reset it and lost all of my lives. I matched two color bombs and then everything just stopped.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Sometimes it is just one of those things. To make sure the game doesn't freeze again, I suggest that you clear the cache and make sure that your Java is up to date. King made a video to help with any game problems on Facebook- I hope it helps you too.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OESCE4Jj2tU
Good luck