Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
If this game owners let you win just after so many times, then they forgot about me. I've been on this level since March 1, 2014....I need new levels to play.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
oh noo, I am sure that you can do it. When you start breaking through the meringue, begin to activate the trapped wrapped candies to help you clear more space on the board. Making a wrapped candy and color bomb combination can clear out a lot of space and reduce the board of a color of candy. Here is a video of a player passing the level.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BSDN3UR-4vQ
Good luck!
oh noo, I am sure that you can do it. When you start breaking through the meringue, begin to activate the trapped wrapped candies to help you clear more space on the board. Making a wrapped candy and color bomb combination can clear out a lot of space and reduce the board of a color of candy. Here is a video of a player passing the level. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BSDN3UR-4vQGood luck!