Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I really appreciated that you fixed level 829 to make it possible to pass. Thanks! Now can you make dreamworld level 555 passable? I haven't had to buy anything, so it can be done. Thanks for creating such a fun game.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Wow you're doing great to get so far in Dreamworld. What makes this level so much harder than the rest?
This level requires you to get 250 purple and 250 blue in only 16 moves ( bombs, odus and licorice doesn't help). Either mores moves or less requirements might help. I like the challenges but when you can't even get close, its unrewarding.