Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I completed level 845; and want to play further levels but there is no update notification from Google Play. While I found videos of levels up to 860
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Shreyas! Just set Google Play to give you a notification. Until then you can always play the latest levels on Facebook or King.com
Cheers :-)
These levels are only on Facebook at the moment The mobile levels are always behind Facebook. It takes a few weeks and then they will release an update. Not too long I hope!