Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I get this message on candy crush saga on facebook I am on level 150. I have cleared out cookies and things like that but still doesn't work does anyone else have this problem
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Have you tested another browser? Is your java up to date? I am not sure if it will help with this particular error message but I know that King made this video to help with general problems with the games on Facebook it might help you as well:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OESCE4Jj2tU
Let us know how you get on