Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I am not getting the free lives like it says I have, it keeps sending me a quest saying click here I have 5 free lives, but when I do, I don't get the lives
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Tracey! Have you tried to play Candy Crush on King.com?
Go to King.com and login. To sync your King.com account with your Facebook progress you need to:
1) Click on Settings
2) Choose Account
3) Enter your password
4) Click on Synchronizing/ Connect to Facebook
5) Click on the two arrows
Once done your progress is synchronized and you can play on :-)