Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
It seems I have to request tickets to move to the next level atleast 2-3 times before it actually goes through when my friends send them.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I had the same problem a while back and it is working again now. I did notice however, that I did not have the problem on my phone or tablet. So you could try collecting lives/tickets on there and then continue to play on Facebook. I am sure the problem will be fixed for you soon too.