Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
i had 11 gold bars 2 days ago and now when I've played I only have 2 left! I didn't buy anything and don't know where they've gone, can you help?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I can't remember clicking the extra moves button, I normally just play till I use whatever lives I have, but if you say that the 9 bars are the cost of the extra lives I prob pushed the button by mistake, thanks for the reply!
Did you click on the extra moves or to play on at the end of the level. The only reason I say is cos I can see that its 9 bars that are missing and thats the cost of those items