Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I have used up all bonuses and gold bars to try and get over this level. I have been on it for 5 weeks. I can get it down to 100 but not all 300. It has got to be a glitch. Please help.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
If you've got to level 751 then I'm sure you can keep going, we all get those frustrating levels now and then right? Maybe take a little break from it, works for me now and then.