Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I have 2 candy crush games downloaded-one is on level 140 and one on level 50. I accidentally synced the level 50 game to fb and now its also on level 140. I need to unsync and get back to level 50.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Judy! I don't think you can synchronize back to a previous state. Once your progress has been synced then the progress remains.
However you can still jump back to level 50 and play from there.
Cheers :-)