Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I was at the quest between level 65 and 66 and due to a poor internet connection I Iogged out of my account and when Iogged back in I am now at level 35
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
What level are you on in Facebook (on the PC?) if it is the correct level then sign out of FB on the app, restart your mobile and try to log in again (make sure that you have a strong wifi connection) you should then see your levels again.. good luck!