Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I completed level 845 I i have not been able to go any further because the next level hasn't been added on my apple iPad yet. Was wondering when they will update it
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
There are only 845 levels on mobiles/tablets and 860 levels on Facebook That is why it says more levels coming soon. For updates on new level releases check out their Facebook page! www.facebook.com/candycrushsaga
I hope this helps