Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I'd been waited for the next levels so long. is that the end of the game? I couldn't update on my Xperia phone as well. how can I open the next levels?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Try Candy Crush Soda while you are waiting for new levels
There are only 845 levels on mobiles/tablets and 860 levels on Facebook That is why it says more levels coming soon. For updates on new level releases check out their Facebook page! www.facebook.com/candycrushsaga
I hope this helps