Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I can't get to level #606 and my friends have not been getting any of my requests! I am guessing that said menu has something to do with it. Is there something that I am supposed to be doing with this menu?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Lydia Lewis! Could you please upload the photo on Google Drive, Dropbox or Imgur and post the link here? Not sure what menu you see on your screen. Cheers :-)