Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
this is the second time asking this question (ty for ignoring and deleting it king) - after logging in to facebook, my progress has been reset to level 1. I was on level 410 so as you can imagine I won't be playing again to catch up. Any advice?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I have the game on my phone, not facebook. (Sorry that's not clear in my question!)
Definitely the right account as I only have the one!
I agree with Combo, check the levels on the PC hopefully your levels are still there. Then you should be able to log out and connect again. Let us know how you get on
Hi Andrea! Do you still have the levels on Facebook? If yes, then it could be that something went wrong when connection the game to Facebook. Also; are you connecting to the right Facebook account? Cheers :-)