Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Has anyone managed to pass level 430 in dreamworld? It is impossible to get 10 color bombs in just 16 moves. The most I have managed is to get 5 color bombs in those moves. Some help please!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Sometimes I just take a break from a level for a few days. I come back with a fresh mind and a new prospective on the board, then I usually pass the level in one or two tries. A level that I may have been stuck on for weeks before!
There was a level like that in saga and the tip I had received was to use a lucky (✅) booster. I did and passed the level in one try. Good luck! ☺