Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Once I go into candy crush the request popup window appears. I send lives to other people. once I do that people that sent me lives disappear. I do not need them now because my lives are full can you check out this bug please.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hey Jay, I don´t always have my envelope in Candy Crush Saga, but I guess that´s when nobody has sent me anything. Also, once you refresh your Facebook session or log out and log back in later, your messages will have disappeared indeed. They remain saved on mobile devices though.