⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Anyone have an issue with Candy Crush Saga loading on computer today?

Options
ladymarch
ladymarch Posts: 3 Newbie

Candy Crush Saga will not load on my computer (iMac) today. Up till last night it was fine.  I've done everything recommended such as clearing caches, checking  for latest updates  and restarting,  Nothing seems to work. Works fine on my iPad.  Anyone else having this issue?

Answers

• Kensie
    Kensie Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

What browser are you using? I am having the issue, but I'm on Windows. It's working in IE but not Firefox.

• ladymarch
    ladymarch Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

Using Safari on computer.  Works fine using Safari on iPad.

• Heather_Long
    Heather_Long Posts: 19 Level 2
    Options

I am getting stuck at 78% tried refreshing, reloading . Using Firefox at the moment.

• sophie
    sophie Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited March 2015
    Options

I have the exact same problem! Works on my iPad no problem but not on Macbook. Tried everything...even downloaded new operating system, re downloaded flash...tried Safari and Chrome

• Jennifer_Eileen
    Jennifer_Eileen Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I'm having the same problem for 3 days now...first it told me I didn't have adobe...I have the most current version...accessing through Google Chrome on my PC, Windows 8. I've cleared everything, checked my Adobe, Java, etc. and rebooted...nothing works. I spend a lot of money on this game and I've never received the unlimited lives either. I emailed support and got nothing but a generic auto response. Ready to give up and spend my time and money on a game that actually works.

• aidab
    aidab Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Yes, I'm having the same issue. I've tried three browsers, de-installing and reinstalling the old and the latest version of Flash, cleared cookies, cache and restarted numerous times. I can play all games except for Candy Crush and Pet Saga Rescue. One thing I notice that is similar in these two is that they download from bling1.midasplayer.com sometimes. A clue or just grasping at straws?

• Jane_Busse
    Jane_Busse Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Yes, I'm having the same issue. I've tried three browsers, de-installing and reinstalling the old and the latest version of Flash, cleared cookies, cache and restarted numerous times. I can play all games except for Candy Crush and Pet Saga Rescue. One thing I notice that is similar in these two is that they download from bling1.midasplayer.com sometimes. A clue or just grasping at straws?

I have been having same problem with these two games.....even asked geek squad person tonight...........this is so frustrating.....of all my friends who play only one is having the same issue and she lives in next town. I called my cable company (I was desperate) and of course they said it was nothing with them. I am so addicted to cc that I am miserable.......my family will agree.
  • Wunderbaum
    Wunderbaum Posts: 4,398 Level 5
    edited March 2015
    Options

I have switched from Facebook to King.com and haven't had any issues loading or playing. If you want to try it out then don't forget to sync your Facebook progress by clicking the cog wheel in top right corner on King.com - Click on "account" then "synchronize" and your progress will be available on King.com as well. From here you should be able to continue without any issues. Cheers :-)

• JewelsCa
    JewelsCa Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

having the same issue , it loads up then it goes from orange to white ,its been like that for the last week or so and on 2 different computers , tried on chrome and IE , about to give up on the game and its my favorite 

• mlkvm
    mlkvm Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I am getting stuck at 78% tried refreshing, reloading . Using Firefox at the moment.

Having the same issue. Reported to King but no response. Anyone have any solutions? Very frustrating! 3/17/15

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?