Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
After starting Candy Crush the orange screen from King appears and says "Loading...", (in german). After a view seconds it takes me back to App Menu. I can't start Candy crush. As a browser game on my laptop it works properly. What can I do?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Aktivierung der Werbe-ID hat das Problem tatsächlich gelöst!! Bravo!
Seems 'ad id' in the system settings can solve the issue - See more at: https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/candy-crush-won-t-load-anymore-after-an-update-today#sthash.6BJyE1Jh.dpuf
ive tried turning the advertising ID off/on and it still does the same thing.. Wont load, unless I uninstall then reinstall- but it only allows me to play that one time. If I want to play again, I hv to uninstall /reinstall... And repeat constantly basically... Ughhh