Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I have played level 436 and beat it probably 20times. It wont go any further. I have uninstalled 2 times and reinstalled, still nothing. Now with a new phone I have beat 2 times and still cant move on. Any suggestions.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
So what happens when you pass the level, what can you see on the map? If you could post a screenshot here we can take a look and try and help you out. Have you also tried to pass it on a PC/laptop?