⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Connected to FB but won't advance

Options
Kim_Slade
Kim_Slade Posts: 1 Newbie

I quit playing for several months when, after beating a level on mobile, I'd have to go on FB to beat it, uninstall on mobile, reinstall on mobile and then it would catch up. That's annoying b/c then you lose everything you've earned up until then in candy, gold, etc... Today I tried again hoping the glitch was fixed, but now that I've beaten 725 about 10 times on mobile, beaten it on FB, along with the next three levels on FB, resynced w/ FB on mobile to no avail, then uninstalled and reinstalled on mobile, still no advancement. I'd really like to continue. Oh...another thing was that when it first started doing this, it would say I had beaten all these levels with like millions of points that I hadn't even played.

Answers

• KingsPinn
    KingsPinn Posts: 3,526 Level 2
    Options

Wow, never delete the app!I thought everyone knew that this was like, the last thing you should ever do. 

When you pass a level on Facebook, if the app is connected, the next time you open it, the levels should catch up. If it doesn't then just open your Facebook app, go into the settings and apps section and find Candy, click on it and it will open the app and synchronize the levels. This is my little technique anyway. Try it out. 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?