⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Stuck loading level 775

cinamin
cinamin Posts: 2 Newbie

I'm on level 775 and when I click on it to start playing the level, I get stuck on the loading screen with the rotating pink and white candy. I've tried several times today and the same thing happens each time. I'm able to play older levels thought so it seems to just be a problem with that level. I tried clearing my cache and history (I'm using Chrome) and it didn't help.

Best Answer

Answers

• LisaBa
    LisaBa Posts: 225 Level 2
    Answer ✓

Sorry to hear that you're having this problem, it is frustrating I am sure. Have you tried testing the level on a different browser. Clearing the cache is always good, also I would try restarting your computer as well. 

Here is the video that King made that should help you too

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OESCE4Jj2tU

Let us know how you get on, hope it works again soon! 

• cinamin
    cinamin Posts: 2 Newbie
    edited March 2015

Level 775 finally loaded for me today (after a long loading time) so I suspected that the restart helped and I marked the issue as solved. I managed to pass the level but now I'm encountering the same issue of being stuck loading on level 776. I watched the video and tried all of the suggestions and it hasn't helped. I also tried opening Candy Crush using Internet Explorer and the game won't load at all.

I should also mention that the other King game I play, Farm Heroes Saga, works just fine.

• LisaBa
    LisaBa Posts: 225 Level 2

Hmm that is a tricky one, whenever I have had problems I try the troubleshooting again and even after a few tries it always works in the end. So you have tried on both chrome and IE? Do you have a mobile device you can test it on? So you can check that it isn't a weird error with your game/account. 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?