Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I play on facebook and I love it! I am trying to finish level 210 and have followed the directions, but the licorice will not do what the directions told me it would! It is supposed to disappear so I can work on the wrappers!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hey I have seen this post it is related: https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/how-do-i-pass-level-210-in-candy-crush-saga there is a video on there, check and see if your board acts the same or not. Maybe you could upload a screenshot if your board isn't the same.