Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I have been unable to load Candy Crush Sage on facebook for 4 or 5 days? I have deleted cache - deleted app and reinstalled and nothing seems to work?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I can understand! Check out the King video, gives a good few hints and tips to help with loading issues:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OESCE4Jj2tU
still having issues with keeping loaded on facebook - sometimes I can play for a bit and then back to not loading on facebook - it's very frustrating?
If you check, a lot of players are saying the same thing, so I think the game servers might have been out or something.
Have you tried it again today? Is it working?