Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
the candy just keeps spinning. I have been playing this game for months and haven't had this problem. It is my favotite game and I would like to continue playing it.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hey, I can see a lot of players saying the same thing on the site, so maybe there were a few server issues. Have you tried it today? Have you seen the King video, it might help you out... some helpful steps:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OESCE4Jj2tU