Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I am on level 130 on Candy Crush and I don't understand what it means to complete all orders. I really need help.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi all- If you are stuck on level 130 or not sure how to collect the orders, then check out our latest Blog here https://care.king.com/en/blog/article/collecting-orders-in-candy-crush-saga-2
Hi SamanthaHammons, this level 130 is famous! You need to match five striped candies, that's the order. Here's a video that shows you how you can do this. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DTa-aAmkMy8