Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
For about a week now, I cannot complete a game of CC Saga on my PC. However, I can play just fine on my Android. Any suggestions?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I did all of the above. also cleaned the disc and did a malware clean. What I want to do now is uninstall and reload but I can't find where to do this.
Hi Mary, sounds like an issue on your PC; Candy Crush Saga worked fine for me so far, both on my Android as on my PC. I'd recommend you to clear your browser's cache. Restart your PC. Close all other open tabs and programs. Check if you have installed the latest version of Flash Player and try to use another browser. This should make it work again. If you need more detailed information, just give a shout!