Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
On 1 March 2015 the game moved back from the level I was playing: 168 to level 1. When I tried to log in using Facebook it moved me up to level 137. How do I get back to my level?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Nomelle, have you tried to log in to your Facebook on PC or laptop and synchronize with your mobile from there? This should get you back on track! If not, what level does your Facebook on your PC show you you're on?