Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I love this game.i'm in level 457 and now I can't connect to Facebook.he told me I have not access to Kingdom.and try again later.pls help me
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hey Alina, I play this on Android too and can connect. Check for updates for Facebook and Candy Crush on the Play Store, and check for updates for your device. I´d also recommend you to use a Wi-Fi connection. You can also check this site for more answers. Just use the search feature and look for ´Facebook connection´ and you´ll see more tips. For example https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/not-able-to-connect-to-facebook