Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
whilst playing Candy Crush Saga this message appears and computer freezes up Help!!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I googled it and I'm not sure what to recommend really, some people said to reinstall the driver or update it. Some answers were real complicated. I can only say to research it yourself a little to get the best answer. Its a computer issue, I don't wanna say the wrong thing and break it! haha.