Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Starts loading then I get a blank screen. My iOS is 5.1.1 or something but it is more than required by update. Why won't it work???
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Heidi! iOS 5.1.1 is starting to get old but you might bypass the problem by re-installing. Also I have read that the game might crash on this version of the iOS. This can be bypassed by disconnecting to Facebook. I hope you get the game rolling again! Cheers :-)