Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Registred account on my smartphone, but typed @gmaio, instead of @gmail. Of course I forgot my password. How do I reste my password. Since @gmaio.com doesn't exist I can't click "forgot password"
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
What happened to my case ?!?!
Username: Bagarn
Level: 480
Hi there Bagarn, this is a bit of tricky situation but I will do my best to help.
What did you use as your username and what level did you progress to in Candy Crush Saga?