Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I sent a request to friends to unlock the next episode. They haven't received it because they are sending me extra lives and moves, but not an 'unlock'. I haven't had this problem before. I do not see where I can resend the request either.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Alison, have you tried to request help for this roadblock too when playing on King.com and on a mobile device? This can help if it's an issue for you on your Facebook.