I played c crush on a friends ipad, and now he can only play on my c crush account not his own.

Options
Brendan_Connolly
Brendan_Connolly Posts: 2 Newbie

I played c crush on a friends ipad, and now he can only play on my c crush account not his own. How can he cancel my account and play on his own account

Answers

• Tune_D
    Tune_D Posts: 1,090 Level 3
    Options

Hi Brendan, is this related to your and your friend's Facebook account? If you played connected to your Facebook on your friend's iPad and if you didn't log off properly, then chances are high that your friend's progression got synchronised to your progression. Do you recon this is what happened? If so, I'm afraid that if it has been overwritten, it'll be impossible to undo.

• Brendan_Connolly
    Brendan_Connolly Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Hi Brendan, is this related to your and your friend's Facebook account? If you played connected to your Facebook on your friend's iPad and if you didn't log off properly, then chances are high that your friend's progression got synchronised to your progression. Do you recon this is what happened? If so, I'm afraid that if it has been overwritten, it'll be impossible to undo.

My friend doesn't have fb ac. We clearly log out of my fb ac on his ipad, but when he tries to play CC it opens up my cc game with out even asking for a password.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?