Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
My Facebook was normally working. But when I tried to connect candy to FB its not working.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I don't have an answer but I have the same problem. I have not been able to load the game since yesterday. I'm able to play all my other games. I have cleared cache, tried different browsers, but none of these tools helped.
Hey gbalaji.723 & Ei, that's really strange! I've been playing through my Facebook quite a bit today and didn't have any problem at all. I understand you've already done some troubleshooting, but try it again; restart your PC or laptop, check if you've installed the last version of Flash, clear the cache and try Internet Explorer, Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox. Check your internet connection too. Remember that you can also play on King.com if you don't manage to play through your Facebook.