Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
As suggested, I have cleared search histories, updated Flash, refreshed- all to no avail. I am on level 650 and would like to progress. Facebook claims the issue is with developers at King. Can you advise?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Nancy, too bad for you! I've been able to play all my games today so far. Have you tried other browsers too? Sometimes even a simple restart can do the trick. Candy Crush Saga works perfect on my Facebook. Have you tried to play on through King.com? You can synchronise your progress with your Facebook too and can keep crushing those candies even when your Facebook is having an issue!