Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I've been playing this game for over 3 months and I cannot get close to solving it.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I AM HAVING THE SAME PROBLEM WITH 347, I HAS BEEN STOPPED FOR MORE THAN 7 DAYS AND I CAN'T TOWARD TO NEXT LEVEL
I noticed that the site now has a video tutorial section, so I checked it and 347 was there.
Hopefully this will help you out. Study it, see if you can pick up some tips from it and get past it!
https://care.king.com/en/tutorial/candy-crush-saga/levels/level-347