Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I know that you can only have 5 lives at a time but can't you save lives to use later? I waste lots of lives that I have been given. I do not see the point of asking for lives and getting them if you cannot use them.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I think the lives you receive are level dependent and can't be saved when you advance to the next level. I normally accept the extra lives as beans and use those for the helpers.