Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I'm using a PC. I can't load Candy Crush Saga in either Chrome or IE. I tried going to King.com and joining there but that page won't load either. Help?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I started having trouble tonight. My Malware app kept sending me messages about being a harmful site. I tried adding it as an exception. Still would not work. This is on Chrome. I tried IE. Same thing. I finally disabled Malware and it is now working. I don't think I should have to disable anything for it to work.
I have done all the above and still have problems loading on Chrome. Plug in stops- reload everytime
Hey Lisa, first of all, I'd do a restart on your PC. Secondly, I'd check if your flash is up to date. Clear cache on your PC and close other tabs and programs before playing. You can try Mozilla Firefox too. Let me know if you need more specific help regarding the above.