Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I am stuck on level 56. I know i need stripes to break threw but i can't make em fast enough b4 chocolate covers it back up. I don't have enough gold to buy boosters. Any suggestions?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I have the perfect little video for you. You need to get the striped candies in the chocolate columns so that they can do the most damage and get rid of as much as possible.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Sv369NyHj0