Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
My Candy Crush cannot connect between PC & Samsung Android ( 1 year) otherwise I'm already connect to Fb. But when I played Candy Crush Saga, PC & Samsung can sincronized the level. Thanks
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I'm not sure I understand what you mean? Normally Facebook is the only way to sync your games unless you have a Kingdom profile (the 3 little crowns) then you can add your email to the Kingdom profile and transfer the progress that way.
Maybe this will help if you're talking about Facebook: https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/lost-your-connection-to-facebook-android