Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I completed level 871 & it will not advance to level 872 i purchased extra moves & boosts to complete the level as well
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I have the same problem. I have completed this level twice and it still won't advance.
Hi Marliese, did you get the Sugar Crush in this level 871 and did your game get not interrupted on your mobile? If it did get interrupted before or during the Sugar Crush, then that could be the reason for not advancing to level 872.