Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Whenever I click on a level to start it on my iphone I have no boosters to choose from even though I know I have some. There isn't even the pictures of the boosters it's just a blank space.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Ashley23, it has changed for me too, but apparently not for everybody. We can now select the boosters when we are already in the level itself, while seeing the game board. That's pretty cool.